District Instructional Technology Specialist
Mrs. Billiegail Mussett
District Instructional Specialist
My goal is to help Sam Rayburn ISD teachers successfully use technology in the classroom to support student learning and engagement and to promote college and career readiness.
I hope to do this by:
- supporting 21st-century learning needs
- supporting and modeling effective use and integration of technology in instructional programs
- providing professional learning opportunities
- by co-designing learning experiences that integrate technology TEKS
- by finding digital resources for our curriculum
- be designing curriculum based multimedia projects
SRISD Tech News
Back to school is always a crazy time, but the 2020 back to school season will forever be one for the record books! To be prepared for remote instruction, we had several new technology resources coming at us in a short amount of time. In an attempt to make sure that all of our technology resources are known to all of our teachers who might want to utilize them, SRISD Tech News, was created. In this biweekly newsletter, I will highlight one of our technology tools that are available to you as a Rebel teacher. My biweekly newsletter will be emailed to you, but can also be referenced here, if needed. As always, never hesitate to schedule a time with me to sit down and go over any of our technology resources with you at any time. I would also be thrilled to come plan a blended learning lesson with you and/or model a resource with your class.