Empowering Home Learning Resources
Sam Rayburn ISD
Sam Rayburn ISD is offering at-home learning opportunities to address public health concerns related to COVID-19. Hopefully, this page will be a resource for both students and parents.
Our primary goal is ensuring students are safe, healthy, and able to access resources and tools to support their academic journey. We appreciate you for supporting your child’s academic growth and development during this school closure period. We realize that being a caretaker during times of uncertainty requires a sound support system, and we are here to support you as we launch Empowering Home Learning Resources. Families are encouraged to visit this site frequently to access resources and tools.
Sam Rayburn is committed to providing and supporting continuity in learning for all of our students. This website is organized by grade level and subject area and offers online resources, as well as suggested offline activities to support students learning from home.
Teachers will communicate with your children during the week with course-specific information and learning opportunities.
We recommend that all parents have their students review responsible digital citizenship together
● Be Internet Awesome Family guide
Review responsible digital citizenship with your student.
● Support student learning and the exploration of personal interests that align with school policies.
Know Your Username and Password
All SRISD staff and students have an SRISD username and password.
If students have forgotten their passwords or are otherwise experiencing problems trying to log in, please contact
Sam Rayburn ISD:
Director of Support Services
Phone: 903.664.2255 x 297
Instructional Technology Specialist
|Recommended Web Browser|
The recommended browser is Google Chrome. Users should sign in to Chrome to streamline the online learning process.
|Connected Learning Support Links|
Links to Teacher Sites
Teacher Email Link
|Stress Management Resources|
- When everything feels overwhelming, check out tips for taking in rapidly changing news.
- De-stress together with meditation apps for kids and families.
- Apps, websites, and video games that inspire running, jumping, and more to stay active.
- Don’t forget to enjoy a device-free dinner or two.
|Tools That Will Help to Stay Focused|
- 17 Apps to Help Kids Stay Focused
- Apps That Act Like Math and Science Tutors for Homework Help
- Free Educational Apps, Games, and Websites
- Top Time-Management Apps
Elementary Resources JH/High Resources
|Other Resources for Students|