To request that a scholarship be added to this page, complete the following online form. This scholarship page is updated weekly, if you requested to have a scholarship please check back to see if it has been posted.
Ten Tips for Scholarship Applications
- Apply only if you are eligible - read ALL requirements and directions carefully.
- Complete application in full – if questions do not apply to you, then note that on application.
- Follow directions - be sure to supply ALL requested materials, including transcripts, recommendation letters, and essays.
- Neatness counts - type your application OR make sure your handwriting is neat and legible.
- Write an essay that makes a strong impression - be personal and specific.
- Watch for deadlines – extensions are rarely given.
- Make sure your application gets where it needs to go – allow enough time for it to get there.
- Give it a final review - proof read the entire application carefully. Look for misspelled words or grammatical errors. Ask a friend, teacher, or parent to proof read it as well.
- Ask for help if you need it - do not hesitate to contact the scholarship/funding organization or your counselor.
- Keep a back-up file - before sending in the application make a copy of the entire packet for your records and make a note of when you turned it in.