Skip to main content

Transfer Students


Requesting a Student Transfer

Parents of students who do not live within SRISD boundaries but would like for their child(ren) to attend SRISD, will need to complete the Student Transfer Request Form. This form will need to be completed annually. Please have the form submitted by June 1 to:


Sam Rayburn ISD Administration Office

Attn: Steve Arthur, Interim Superintendent

9363 E FM 273

Ivanhoe, Texas  75447



Please attach the following documents to your completed Student Transfer Request Form:

  • Copy of current report card
  • Copy of attendance/discipline information
  • Copy of state assessment scores, if applicable
  • Verification of student enrollment in public/private school


If you have questions concerning transfer information, you may contact Steve Arthur, Interim Superintendent.